question for BU students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

behand

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have my acceptance to BU and BU am just wondering how hard it is to get the visa and loans. I am Canadian citizen and I have already applied to canhelp and private loan from the Bank of montreal. can any body share their experience with me please. I appreciate your time...

Members don't see this ad.

hey thanks for all the info, but you are talking another language.lollol I have nerver done this before, so can you please tell me what 120 and what 194 is?
and so a I shouldnt even send in my DATA form, cause with the addmission they send me a data form to fill out..... can you please tell me a little more... and also I had one more question, I applied to get 40000 canadian from the bank of montreal and I was not approved, I am very nervous, I dont know if I am going to get loans.. I have already paid my 3000 us deposite to BU, but can you please share your experience with me, and also did u send your sponsership form, I dont know anybody that has 70000 american income, does this mean that I am screwed..can you please share the info if you have the time. sorry if I am bombarding you with all my questions,, but I am very excited and at the same time very nervous. :(

hey guys congrats i got in bu for2004 well right now looking for a apartment and roomamtes any one intetsed just send me a mail iam male from chivago my email is [email protected]