1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

question for BU students

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by behand, Apr 22, 2004.

1. behand

behand Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi all, I am to attend BU starting in Aug 04, and I have to buy a laptop, so I am wondering if anybody knows what kind of laptop I need and if I can buy it here in Canada,(maybe its cheaper)... I try to send an email to the address provided in the website but apperantly its the wrong address. If you guys can give me a clue, I'd appreciate it :confused: .thanks,,,,,

2. toothmail

toothmail Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

as far as i know BU provides u with a laptop that is compatible with their network so u can access lecture notes etc. on it. am not sure of this though. do make sure if u can buy a comp from outside and still be able to use it in their school network. try posting in the other BU threads too- u might get more responses. :luck:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dentaldoc

dentaldoc Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Post it in the dental forum, u might be guided by the students from the school itself :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Ann 03

Ann 03 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i agree. thts wht they told us during the interview. in fact we met a student whose wife was also studying in the same class. they both had to buy laptops from the school.
    still to make sure abt this, u might want to call the school itself.