1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

question for BU students

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by behand, Apr 22, 2004.

1. behand

behand Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi all, I am to attend BU starting in Aug 04, and I have to buy a laptop, so I am wondering if anybody knows what kind of laptop I need and if I can buy it here in Canada,(maybe its cheaper)... I try to send an email to the address provided in the website but apperantly its the wrong address. If you guys can give me a clue, I'd appreciate it :confused: .thanks,,,,,

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. toothmail

toothmail Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

as far as i know BU provides u with a laptop that is compatible with their network so u can access lecture notes etc. on it. am not sure of this though. do make sure if u can buy a comp from outside and still be able to use it in their school network. try posting in the other BU threads too- u might get more responses. :luck:

4. dentaldoc

dentaldoc Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Post it in the dental forum, u might be guided by the students from the school itself :)

5. Ann 03

Ann 03 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i agree. thts wht they told us during the interview. in fact we met a student whose wife was also studying in the same class. they both had to buy laptops from the school.
    still to make sure abt this, u might want to call the school itself.