Question for current ICO students...

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

benny416

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Could someone from ICO please tell me approximately when the December break would begin? And roughly when does the first year end (ie. May, June)? Two of my cousins are getting married around those times and I am worried I won't be able to attend! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not a current student--- yet, but I know if you go to ICO's website and look under "Current Students" there is a university calendar online. The interface of the whole thing is really poorly constructed and confusing but w/ some exploring you can find the academic calendar for next year w/ all of the breaks.

I remember the December break started approximately Dec 22nd and the end of the year was around May 13th...first year.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the replies. i tried looking for the academic calender but the only one i could find was from 2006. if you have the link for it do you mind sharing? thanks again!

Jezus. That only took me 15 mins of company time! lol They REALLY need to revamp that website. I saw the calendar before but it still took me 15 min to remember where it was. Apparently the private school tuition $$ is not going to tech development!

Anyway, you were in the right area. But, it's in the "home" tab (I guess it makes sense but why doesn't it just take you there in the first place?!) and then you just need to scroll down, look to your right under "campus resources" and its in the 3rd from the bottom group. Hope that helps.

http://theview.ico.edu/ics/

wow i feel so useless, i went through every single tab but somehow missed the home one! thank you so much restless girl, your efforts are much appreciated