Question for CVS New hires...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anomaly285

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a question for anyone who started at CVS regarding the computer training on Learnet... are we paid for the time spent working on them? I've been told that we can do it online, but if this is true, how would they pay us for them? I'm afraid to ask them directly in case it'll seem like I'm all for the $. Lol...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey pharmacist711, no we have to be full-time for 90 days before we are eligible to enroll.

I have another question, my CPR certification expired and it's tied to the immunization certification. The school I went to will process the immunizations, but they need me to have my CPR certification up to date before i do that. I was told by someone at CVS that they needed to check to see if they had enough attendees for a CPR course for me to attend one of their courses... If there aren't enough, does anyone know what happens then? Will i have to pay out of pocket for that too?