Question for Florida WAGS rph's at POWER stores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jeddevil

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My store just started as a Power pilot store here in AZ. We got 125 scripts from central fill delivered friday morning, so about 35% of our avg daily volume. I liked that alot.

The only issue I have so far is in-store waiters. With this version, every order entered is either for today (time-stamped at the wait time) or tomorrow after 10am. Somebody drops on 5-6 scripts that they will be picking up in 4-5 hrs, and it still needs to be completed (typed, reviewed) before the next person that dropped one off and is actually pacing next to the counter. There isn't a waiter option like there used to be. Everyone for the day appears to be put in as waiters.

So the question: How are you guys solving this issue to actually keep track of the real waiters? I am hoping someone has a great idea here that will save me from picking through the pile of labels and digging for them.

Members don't see this ad.

picking through the pile of labels and digging for them.

Sounds like you figured it out. Wait until they adopt the "firing 15% of techs and 10% of pharmacists" routine that Florida is implementing now.

The doo-doo has hit the fan.