Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys-
I recently saw a job on gaswork in the city I grew up and where I want to return. The job sounds exactly what I am looking for. Here is the issue...I am in the middle of my CA-2 year. Is it too early to contact them and see if they would be interested in waiting until July 08 if they like my CV? Is it annoying to get contacts like that, or do they sometimes pan out with good results for all?
Thanks
I recently saw a job on gaswork in the city I grew up and where I want to return. The job sounds exactly what I am looking for. Here is the issue...I am in the middle of my CA-2 year. Is it too early to contact them and see if they would be interested in waiting until July 08 if they like my CV? Is it annoying to get contacts like that, or do they sometimes pan out with good results for all?
Thanks