Question for those who attend PCO

Discussion in 'Optometry' started by sweet_pisces, Nov 14, 2005.

1. sweet_pisces

sweet_pisces Junior Member

Hello,

I had a question for PCO students. I have been accepted into their 2006 entering class and I was wondering if most students there bring their cars with them? When I visited the campus, the school itself and the Eye Institute seemed to be in very different areas, so I'm assuming a car would be needed to get around.

Thanks a lot :)

sweet_pisces

2. Katalio

Katalio SDN Angel
    7+ Year Member

I think majority of the people bring their cars. It is much more convenient to have a car because it gives you much more flexibility. Of course you can always tag a ride some people to the clinic or to groceries shopping. I would suggest you bring your car! =)

I brought my car all the way from BC, Canada to PA, so it can't get much farther than that!

Congratz on ur acceptance

Katalio

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. icunow

icunow New Member

Hey sweet_pisces!

Congrats on your acceptance to PCO. May i ask when you interviewed as well as when and how you were notified of your acceptance?

4. sweet_pisces

sweet_pisces Junior Member

^^hi--I was interviewed on Oct. 19th (without my OAT scores in) and I got an e-mail notification yesterday that I am accepted. I'm assuming it's a provisional acceptance (i.e. my acceptance is pending satisfactory OAT scores). I'm supposed to get the official letter in the mail within a couple of days and I"ll let you know what it says.

thanks Katalio for the info--i definitely will need a car it seems b/c there's only so many times you can tag a ride off of ppl... :laugh: