Question for those who attend PCO

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweet_pisces

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I had a question for PCO students. I have been accepted into their 2006 entering class and I was wondering if most students there bring their cars with them? When I visited the campus, the school itself and the Eye Institute seemed to be in very different areas, so I'm assuming a car would be needed to get around.

Thanks a lot :)

sweet_pisces

Members don't see this ad.

I think majority of the people bring their cars. It is much more convenient to have a car because it gives you much more flexibility. Of course you can always tag a ride some people to the clinic or to groceries shopping. I would suggest you bring your car! =)

I brought my car all the way from BC, Canada to PA, so it can't get much farther than that!

Congratz on ur acceptance

Katalio

Hey sweet_pisces!

Congrats on your acceptance to PCO. May i ask when you interviewed as well as when and how you were notified of your acceptance?

^^hi--I was interviewed on Oct. 19th (without my OAT scores in) and I got an e-mail notification yesterday that I am accepted. I'm assuming it's a provisional acceptance (i.e. my acceptance is pending satisfactory OAT scores). I'm supposed to get the official letter in the mail within a couple of days and I"ll let you know what it says.

thanks Katalio for the info--i definitely will need a car it seems b/c there's only so many times you can tag a ride off of ppl... :laugh: