question of the day

Started by pharmaz88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmaz88

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have any of you ever had a pharmacy school classmate totally flip-out on the rest of the class, either in person or via e-mail?
 
yeah a couple of times....

have i ever wanted to flip out on people? yes! its just too long to try to sit in the same room with 125 people and not have tension
 
pharmaz88 said:
Have any of you ever had a pharmacy school classmate totally flip-out on the rest of the class, either in person or via e-mail?

Yeah, I have. Last night, the same student you are talking about. I don't even know who she is as she just started the program this quarter with us, but she sure made a great first impression going off on the whole class. Way to make friends, newbie.
 
Jeddevil said:
Yeah, I have. Last night, the same student you are talking about. I don't even know who she is as she just started the program this quarter with us, but she sure made a great first impression going off on the whole class. Way to make friends, newbie.

What was the issue?