Question on abstract v publication ERAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JuicedToTheSocks

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone confirm if ERAS (and subsequently PDs) distinguishes between abstracts/manuscripts?

Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles/Abstracts

Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles/Abstracts (Other Than Published)

Peer-Reviewed Online Publication

Also what's the difference between Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles/Abstracts and Peer-Reviewed Online Publication.

Quite frankly annoyed because I know a lot of people putting out garbage abstracts (3 abstracts for 1 paper-if they even put together a proper manuscript ever) and fronting them as publications...
 
Also what if the abstract isn't published online anywhere, does it count as Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles/Abstracts?

what would you put for
1692749450378.png
 
Correct me if I’m wrong, but some conferences will publish accepted abstracts usually in a supplemental volume indicated by (S). Most conferences I’ve been to don’t do this so I would just list the poster even though it’s poster I& abstract