How to list abstract on ERAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mstpgrind

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an abstract that was accepted to a conference (ORS/orthopaedic research society). We also had a podium presentation at the conference. Confused on how I would list this on ERAS.

Would this go under "peer reviewed journal articles/abstracts" or "poster presentation"?

Members don't see this ad.

Unless you personally presented the poster or the podium presentation, peer reviewed journal article/abstract. Just make sure you clearly mark as an abstract somewhere in the citation

Reactions: 2 users
I have an abstract that was accepted to a conference (ORS/orthopaedic research society). We also had a podium presentation at the conference. Confused on how I would list this on ERAS.

Would this go under "peer reviewed journal articles/abstracts" or "poster presentation"?

I had a similar scenario where I presented the poster at a national conference, but the abstract was also published in that conference's annual journal of peer-reviewed articles. Hence, I listed it in both places. One indicated it was a poster presentation, and the other indicated the journal and publication status.