How to list abstract on ERAS

Started by mstpgrind
Tags Tags
eras
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mstpgrind

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an abstract that was accepted to a conference (ORS/orthopaedic research society). We also had a podium presentation at the conference. Confused on how I would list this on ERAS.

Would this go under "peer reviewed journal articles/abstracts" or "poster presentation"?
 
I have an abstract that was accepted to a conference (ORS/orthopaedic research society). We also had a podium presentation at the conference. Confused on how I would list this on ERAS.

Would this go under "peer reviewed journal articles/abstracts" or "poster presentation"?

I had a similar scenario where I presented the poster at a national conference, but the abstract was also published in that conference's annual journal of peer-reviewed articles. Hence, I listed it in both places. One indicated it was a poster presentation, and the other indicated the journal and publication status.