Question on board curving

Started by unlvdmd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

unlvdmd

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How does this work? Do they take and compare ONLY the tests that were taken on the same day and curve them as a group (ie The written July 17th group) or do they take a lump of 2 weeks lets say (computer and written, etc) and curve them as a group? I am very curious about how this works.
 
unlvdmd said:
How does this work? Do they take and compare ONLY the tests that were taken on the same day and curve them as a group (ie The written July 17th group) or do they take a lump of 2 weeks lets say (computer and written, etc) and curve them as a group? I am very curious about how this works.

There are specific number given for each exam. all those people taking the same exdam, in a 4 weeks cycle, they curve it. If you are talking about part I, then I wouldn't know. in Part II, Case based exam was trible, I beleive the highest score on that part is like 60-70%