Question on Einstein secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, no essays?? wow!! I guess that's going to be my first secondary in. :)

I believe they are asking for two sci letters, and perhaps two additional.

I have 5 letters:

1. MD I worked with (also associate prof at my school)
2. PhD I worked with (also associate prof at my school)
3. JD (philosophy prof + lawyer; took a class with him)
4. Psy D. (worked with her; NOT a prof)
5. PhD. (Biochem Prof)

So, obviously I have to submit #5. But whom else can I choose from above as my "other science prof??" And, I believe all my letters might be good since all the people really like me, so...which one do I **not** include?? Do you think I could just contact the school and ask to submit an extra letter?

Members don't see this ad.

oh and also, there's a section on there where you have to "check" all those statements that apply to you. One of them is:

I took time off between undergrad and graduate schools. Do I assume here that graduate schools = medical schools?? I graduated in 2000, and have taken time off since and now applying. Does that mean I have to check it or did they mean specifically GRADUATE (PhD) schools??

Hey Tweetie!

Did you get an emailing saying something like this:

We are happy to inform you that AMCAS has successfully downloaded your application information to us. Your application form itself has either been sent to us or will be sent by AMCAS shortly.

You may have already sent us some of your application documentation as a result of having logged onto our website already, perhaps at the advice of your advisor, or just by your own good detective skills!

Is this an invitation to fill out their secondary?

Thanks!

UCLA Paratrooper