Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey people,
Here's my situation:
I took my MCAT Aug 23, 2011, and scored a 33. I do NOT want to lose that score!
I am currently one year into a traditional 2yr MS program, which I will finish next year, but I am considering attending an SMP following graduation for one year.
I plan to finish my MS degree next year, and apply to Med school next year while attending an SMP in the gap.
My question is, if I don't receive an acceptance, and reapply when I am FINISHED with the SMP, am I correct that I would still have one last app cycle in which I could apply with my completed SMP grades?
While my MCAT would still be <3yrs old by the time i re-submitted my AAMCAS, it seems weird to me that my Aug MCAT would be valid, but for someone who took an MCAT earlier in the year, it would not. My MCAT would be 3yo in the middle of the cycle, but after I would have been verified.
Any thoughts?
~Ted
Here's my situation:
I took my MCAT Aug 23, 2011, and scored a 33. I do NOT want to lose that score!
I am currently one year into a traditional 2yr MS program, which I will finish next year, but I am considering attending an SMP following graduation for one year.
I plan to finish my MS degree next year, and apply to Med school next year while attending an SMP in the gap.
My question is, if I don't receive an acceptance, and reapply when I am FINISHED with the SMP, am I correct that I would still have one last app cycle in which I could apply with my completed SMP grades?
While my MCAT would still be <3yrs old by the time i re-submitted my AAMCAS, it seems weird to me that my Aug MCAT would be valid, but for someone who took an MCAT earlier in the year, it would not. My MCAT would be 3yo in the middle of the cycle, but after I would have been verified.
Any thoughts?
~Ted