Question on proof of financial capability

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

onyxbell

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I have this question on financial proof of support. As an int'l candidate, I know I'm not eligible for common loans and aids. Most schools know that too so they want a guarantee of some sort. I have it ready thanks to prior work savings and an extremely supportive family (yeah Int'l & non trad double whammy; actually more like ORM reapplicant with only okayish stat quintuple whammy T_T)

Question is, should I send that bank account certificate in as supplemental material right now? I tried looking for similar answers but those threads were rather dated. Still, out of the limited information, only Brown (I didn't apply there) asked for it prior to II while others ask for it after acceptance. But these are from a few years back. Also, I know this really belongs to the Int'l applicant subsection but it is not the most heavily-trafficked subsection out there. Thank you for your input in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you for the answer. Actually this is just my knee-jerk moment after WUSTL sent me an email to "remind" me about the proof submission. The email gave me a heart attack when Gmail prompted a new item from them. I thought it was an II, didn't touch anything for a good 10 mins or so, decided to bite the bullet, and saw this reminder email about this extra hurdle instead of an II. Ugh.