Question regarding laptop for COMP and AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GaryPham

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I was wondering if any current students at AZCOM or COMP can tell me what the school's policy regarding laptops are. Are students given laptops? or is there a required type of laptop that we need to buy?

Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

AZCOM doesn't have an "official" laptop. I have heard you can even get by without a laptop as long as you have a home computer.

Most students do not bring their laptop to class at AZCOM (so I hear).

Hi guys, I was wondering if any current students at AZCOM or COMP can tell me what the school's policy regarding laptops are. Are students given laptops? or is there a required type of laptop that we need to buy?

Thanks guys.

At COMP you need a laptop and you are not given one. Some of the tests/quizzes are computerized and given in class, so it would be really tough to get by without it.

You can add $1800 to your financial aid budget for purposes of buying a laptop.

There is no specific type of laptop that you are required to buy. You can buy mac or PC, tablet or notebook, etc...

Members don't see this ad :)
Syncope and Slim, what tablet laptop do you both prefer?

:smuggrin:

AZCOM doesn't have an "official" laptop. I have heard you can even get by without a laptop as long as you have a home computer.

Most students do not bring their laptop to class at AZCOM (so I hear).
maybe 5 people a class bring theirs