Question in regards to DO letter of rec

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So odds are, I will not be able to get to shadow a DO or get a DO LOR by the time the application cycle opens. However, I will have shadowed 2 MDs and will get letter of recommendations from them, how much of a killer is that to my application.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So odds are, I will not be able to get to shadow a DO or get a DO LOR by the time the application cycle opens. However, I will have shadowed 2 MDs and will get letter of recommendations from them, how much of a killer is that to my application.
Well, at least talk with some DO's. Subscribe to the AACOM or SOMA newsletters. It only affects you adversely if the school requires it.