Question Regarding Lettoer of Recommendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bionicjawboy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Some schools (the majority I've looked into) require a letter of recommendation from 2 science professors and a dentist. I have requested letters with respect to that, but I am getting an additional letter of recommendation from a science professor since some schools want 3 science professor recommendations.

How will I know that AADSAS will send the correct letters? For example they don't send the school wanting 3 science letters 2 letters from my science professors and the one from my dentist or vice versa.

Edit: just noticed the spelling error, sorry super stressed out as of late.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

Some schools (the majority I've looked into) require a letter of recommendation from 2 science professors and a dentist. I have requested letters with respect to that, but I am getting an additional letter of recommendation from a science professor since some schools want 3 science professor recommendations.

How will I know that AADSAS will send the correct letters? For example they don't send the school wanting 3 science letters 2 letters from my science professors and the one from my dentist or vice versa.

Edit: just noticed the spelling error, sorry super stressed out as of late.

Thanks!
I always understood it as the minimum requirements. If you have 4 people writing letters then the school gets all four and your covered. I've never had a school complain about receiving an additional LOR.