question regarding minimum grade

Started by pharmocist
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmocist

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Most schools require at least a C in prerequisites courses. I took physics this past semester and received a C- in lecture, but an A in lab (two separate courses and grades).


Anyone know if that will work?
 
Depends where you apply. If they require at least a C, C- is not acceptable regardless of your lab grade. But you should contact the schools you are interested in. I know of some that require at least a C- in prereqs.
 
Depends where you apply. If they require at least a C, C- is not acceptable regardless of your lab grade. But you should contact the schools you are interested in. I know of some that require at least a C- in prereqs.


Since physics is considered once course with a lab by most pharmacy schools. I was thinking that maybee they would average the 2 grades.

IDK
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
depends on school, my school did not accept anything below C as long as it had its own grade