question regarding minimum grade

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmocist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Most schools require at least a C in prerequisites courses. I took physics this past semester and received a C- in lecture, but an A in lab (two separate courses and grades).

Anyone know if that will work?

Members don't see this ad.

Depends where you apply. If they require at least a C, C- is not acceptable regardless of your lab grade. But you should contact the schools you are interested in. I know of some that require at least a C- in prereqs.

Depends where you apply. If they require at least a C, C- is not acceptable regardless of your lab grade. But you should contact the schools you are interested in. I know of some that require at least a C- in prereqs.

Since physics is considered once course with a lab by most pharmacy schools. I was thinking that maybee they would average the 2 grades.

IDK

Members don't see this ad :)
Some schools might not actually accept the C-....

Look at the schools website or call them. There is a reason why you have to enter whether your class is Lab only, Lecture only or Lab&Lecture. Never assume.

depends on school, my school did not accept anything below C as long as it had its own grade