Question regarding North Carolina dental licensure. Please help me !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ColumbiaOrtho

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This might be a super dumb question. On the first line of the application, it says

"I am making application for a license based on the clinical examination held ______, a legal requirement to determine my qualifications to practice dentistry in the state of North Carolina."

I honestly am not sure what I am supposed to put in that blank. location? school?

Another question is about CDCA ADEX/OSCE. The application only mentions "Have you ever taken the CITA examination __Yes ___No ___Pending"
I took ADEX but there is no question on ADEX. Should I still request to mail the ADEX scores directly to the NC Board address?

Lastly, how should I study for jurisprudence and infection control exam? Is there any good study material?

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
pplication for a license based on the clinical examination held ______, a legal requirement to determine my qualifications to practice dentistry in the state of North Carolina."
Hey, I am unable to find an answer as well. Did you figure out what goes in the blank?