Question regarding North Carolina dental licensure. Please help me !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ColumbiaOrtho

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This might be a super dumb question. On the first line of the application, it says

"I am making application for a license based on the clinical examination held ______, a legal requirement to determine my qualifications to practice dentistry in the state of North Carolina."

I honestly am not sure what I am supposed to put in that blank. location? school?

Another question is about CDCA ADEX/OSCE. The application only mentions "Have you ever taken the CITA examination __Yes ___No ___Pending"
I took ADEX but there is no question on ADEX. Should I still request to mail the ADEX scores directly to the NC Board address?

Lastly, how should I study for jurisprudence and infection control exam? Is there any good study material?

Thank you!!
 
pplication for a license based on the clinical examination held ______, a legal requirement to determine my qualifications to practice dentistry in the state of North Carolina."
Hey, I am unable to find an answer as well. Did you figure out what goes in the blank?
 
I called the NC Dental Licensure Office to ask them for my fiancée's application, they said the date of the ADEX (Boards) goes there