Question Regarding the "Evaluations" and "Documents" Section on the AACOMAS Application - Please Help!!!!

• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!
Oct 20, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I was finishing up my AACOMAS application and had a question that I was hoping that you could help me with. Am I correct in assuming that I would disregard the "Evaluations" section (section where you can send requests for evaluations) in the "Supporting Information" tab since I am having a committee letter sent? Therefore, would it be most appropriate for me to select "I Am Not Adding Any Evaluations"?

Also, regarding the "Documents" section, is this section mainly for unofficial transcripts from people who have been effected by COVID-19? Would you recommend that I make copies of my awards and accomplishments and upload them in that section? If not, what type of documents are usually placed in this section? Is it best to not upload any documents to this section since I am able to get official transcripts sent from the 2 schools that I attended?

Any input on the above questions will be greatly appreciated!!!

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.