Question to those who have taken NERB (or CDCA).

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mauricio45

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took mine and for my class 2 prep, I received an "instruction to the candidate" form because my pulpal floor was too shallow. They wanted me to reduce it by 0.5mm, so I did, and they gave me the okay to continue. When I restored the tooth with amalgam, I received another "instruction to the candidate" form because of high occlusion. I'm getting kinda worried that I failed it for the class 2 portion of the NERB (CDCA). How bad is this? Does getting the "instruction to the candidate" form mean a failure?