question,what to do: to all the people who can help

Started by vaik
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vaik

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am graduating with a 2.9 with a 32 on mcat. Are there any smp programs that I can apply to right now, is this too late. Any research programs to support myself for the next year. help......................
 
You can still apply to the BU MA program (no real deadline) and the Georgetown program (I think their deadline is June 1st) -- its definitely not too late. There are probably other SMP programs that are still open. Good luck.
 
Drexel and Loyola are still open as well. Loyola's a good one b/c if u finish the program successfully you're guaranteed an interview! 😀