Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tissy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I talk to the director of admissions for a dental school today. The director was impressed with my experience, background, and so on. She gave me a personal line to reach her and started a record for me. She tole me when I applied, my applicaton would be flagged. She told me that the school needed more applicants like me. Anyways, does a director of admissions have pool for an interview. Is this something to get excited about.

Members don't see this ad.

tissy said:
I talk to the director of admissions for a dental school today. The director was impressed with my experience, background, and so on. She gave me a personal line to reach her and started a record for me. She tole me when I applied, my applicaton would be flagged. She told me that the school needed more applicants like me. Anyways, does a director of admissions have pool for an interview. Is this something to get excited about.

sounds fishy. did she offer you any candy or anything?

tissy said:

Personally, I'd say yes... another person on this forum had the same response from the dean of admissions and got an interview invite 2 weeks after submitting his application. Schools always like it if you make the effort to contact them and show interest.

tissy said:

Did she keep winking and licking her lips? Was she rubbing your thigh under the table? Did she enter her number into your cell phone under the name legs?
All these things happened to me once and I can tell you right now, there's only one thing standing in your way from being accepted.
But ya know personally, there are a few things that I just won't do for my education.
And sleeping with someone on an adcom is not one of them. Here's hopin' I'm at Arizona! :thumbup: