Questionable courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pietrantonio

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did not plan it this way as my bachelors degree to medical school. I've got my AAS in Respiratory Therapy and have recently decided to take my education to a new level - medical school. A bachelors in Resp Therapy is very rare, and few universities offer it. However, most that do offer the degree only offer distance education courses to complete the degree. I'm doing my BSRT courses at the UNCC and they only offer them online. It is an accredited institution and according to my professor (who is an Anesthesiologist) this degree is accepted at programs such as PA, etc. Just wondering if this will be the same for medical school?