Questions about Midwestern, Western conferences

Started by fleabear
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fleabear

Cornell CVM 2013
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I am a 4th year student and am considering attending my first conference (was not able to attend previous conferences due to clinics/scheduling conflicts).
I am considering going to the Midwestern or the Western conference this year. I am mainly interested in the lectures and substantive programming but would also like to meet people and talk informally about the industry.
Has anyone attended either of these conferences as a student and, if so, did you find them worthwhile?
Thanks in advance for any feedback. It is greatly appreciated.