Questions about rural medicine and the match.

Started by canadia22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

canadia22

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a American img, interested in rural medicine and am entering the match this year. I had some questions that I wanted to ask through pm in regards to the match & rural med. if someone would be willing?

I would really appreciate any help whatsoever. 🙂
 
I am a American img, interested in rural medicine and am entering the match this year. I had some questions that I wanted to ask through pm in regards to the match & rural med. if someone would be willing?

I would really appreciate any help whatsoever. 🙂

You do a residency in a primary care specialty and then apply for a job in a rural area.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad