questions about stipend for army

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddsshin

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I got accepted to HSPS from army and I want to do 45 days training after I get my DDS. I was wondering if I will get stipend all year around? (including summer and winter breaks). I will be attending NYU and wanting to know if they would still support me when I am not in school. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!
I got accepted to HSPS from army and I want to do 45 days training after I get my DDS. I was wondering if I will get stipend all year around? (including summer and winter breaks). I will be attending NYU and wanting to know if they would still support me when I am not in school. Thanks!

Have you read your HPSP handbook? All the information is in there.

Hello!

when did you get the scholarship?

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you read your HPSP handbook? All the information is in there.

Sir, because the handbook can be cumbersome (as everyone knows) a lot of these types of questions are now listed under the FAQs at the website.