Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all - I'm toying with the idea of working in a managed care setting. However, I know little about the work environment. For any of you who have worked in managed care, can you share with me a typical day? What are the pros and cons of this field (as opposed to retail/hospital)?
I am also up in the air about applying for managed care residency to get a job in the field. I am a PharmD/MBA Candidate for 2010 and feel I may not need a residency to work in this field because of my dual degrees. Any insight is greatly appreciated! 🙂
I am also up in the air about applying for managed care residency to get a job in the field. I am a PharmD/MBA Candidate for 2010 and feel I may not need a residency to work in this field because of my dual degrees. Any insight is greatly appreciated! 🙂