Questions for OOS NCSU Vet School students!

Started by =w=
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

=w=

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I'm planning to apply to NCSU but I know the application is extremely competitive for OOS students. It will be awesome if OOS students who have already been accepted can provide some insight of their experience(ex. hours, research, extracurricular) or giving some advices. Hopefully I will have a basic understanding of how I can improve!! Thank you so much for your time!!
 
Try going to the successful applicants c/o 20xx threads and searching for “NCSU”. On the thread, click the search button in the top right, then select “this thread” from the dropdown, then search NCSU. Like so: Search results