questions for the international PTs

Started by poi217
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

poi217

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am an international and a junior studying at a Canadian university.

Canada has its own MPT, but I was thinking of pursuing pt in the U.S.

but I have heard of many visa/green card related difficulties internationals face once they graduate from U.S. institutes.

I hope to stay and work in the U.S. if I were to get into the DPT and graduate in it.

It would be a great help in my decision making if current PTs here who were international students themselves in the past could give their opinions and experiences regarding working in the U.S.

Best,

A nervous and enthusiastic international student.