questions on pharmacy technician job

Started by DagS132
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DagS132

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently having some trouble finding openings at pharmacy as a pharmacy technician. Some of the places I called just told me to apply online and would call me. Of course I got no calls. Been looking for 2 months now...
So my question is, should I just walk into the pharmacies and directly talk to someone there about an opening? I have tried almost every where within a 40 minute drive from me.
 
I am currently having some trouble finding openings at pharmacy as a pharmacy technician. Some of the places I called just told me to apply online and would call me. Of course I got no calls. Been looking for 2 months now...
So my question is, should I just walk into the pharmacies and directly talk to someone there about an opening? I have tried almost every where within a 40 minute drive from me.
Yeah, this is what I did when I was looking for a job. Just go in and ask if they have any openings and leave your resume and a copy of your technician certificate. Let them know you will or have applied online so they can look out for your name.