Questions on Pitt Interview Scheduled 3/23

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilgecko

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all...

I'm an August MCATer who yesterday got an interview invite from Pitt. This seem so late but from other threads we know that they just sent out their first acceptances. What are your thoughts on interviewing this late? Do I have a chance??

Members don't see this ad.

they wouldnt interview u if u didnt have a chance.

mmz6

i just got an interview invite as well (august mcater).

supposedly they've left acceptance spots open, so there's still a chance to be accepted (not waitlisted) after we interview. I guess after this week it's rolling admission.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks someguy...that's what I wanted to know. I had read in other posts (for other schools) about people essentially interviewing for the waitlist. Since I have also read that Pitt doesn't have a lot of waitlist movement so I was wondering how they really handled late interviews.

Nevertheless, I am thrilled just to get an invite from them!!

Originally posted by lilgecko
Thanks someguy...that's what I wanted to know. I had read in other posts (for other schools) about people essentially interviewing for the waitlist. Since I have also read that Pitt doesn't have a lot of waitlist movement so I was wondering how they really handled late interviews.

Nevertheless, I am thrilled just to get an invite from them!!

Ummmm Pitt generally has alot of movement on their waitlist. At least that's what I've heard