Dec 25, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Okay, So I decided to complete my pre-med classes at UCLA extension. I work in Los Angeles full time for a pro-sports team so this makes the most sense for me. My only question is, if I have to take one or two classes at Santa Monica Community College will this hinder my application? I am trying to avoid having to quit work, and have to take out loans for as long as possible. UCLA doesnt offer Chemistry courses with Labs at night, so I am not sure what to do! Any suggestions would be GREAT! I want to do this right! If anyone has any expeirence with UCLA and Santa Monica Community College let me know! THANK YOU!

Aug 1, 2005
working on my tan......
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Okay, So I decided to complete my pre-med classes at UCLA extension. I work in Los Angeles full time for a pro-sports team so this makes the most sense for me. My only question is, if I have to take one or two classes at Santa Monica Community College will this hinder my application? I am trying to avoid having to quit work, and have to take out loans for as long as possible. UCLA doesnt offer Chemistry courses with Labs at night, so I am not sure what to do! Any suggestions would be GREAT! I want to do this right! If anyone has any expeirence with UCLA and Santa Monica Community College let me know! THANK YOU!

In most cases taking a few classes at a CC will not hurt....so I would take them..

just make sure to get As.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.