Questions questions questions HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SportsProtoMed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, So I decided to complete my pre-med classes at UCLA extension. I work in Los Angeles full time for a pro-sports team so this makes the most sense for me. My only question is, if I have to take one or two classes at Santa Monica Community College will this hinder my application? I am trying to avoid having to quit work, and have to take out loans for as long as possible. UCLA doesnt offer Chemistry courses with Labs at night, so I am not sure what to do! Any suggestions would be GREAT! I want to do this right! If anyone has any expeirence with UCLA and Santa Monica Community College let me know! THANK YOU!

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, So I decided to complete my pre-med classes at UCLA extension. I work in Los Angeles full time for a pro-sports team so this makes the most sense for me. My only question is, if I have to take one or two classes at Santa Monica Community College will this hinder my application? I am trying to avoid having to quit work, and have to take out loans for as long as possible. UCLA doesnt offer Chemistry courses with Labs at night, so I am not sure what to do! Any suggestions would be GREAT! I want to do this right! If anyone has any expeirence with UCLA and Santa Monica Community College let me know! THANK YOU!

In most cases taking a few classes at a CC will not hurt....so I would take them..

just make sure to get As.