Questions to dental schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1stlady90

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what are some general questions that I can ask the dental schools just to get my name out there or that you guys may think is important for me to know? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering what are some general questions that I can ask the dental schools just to get my name out there or that you guys may think is important for me to know? thanks

If you cannot come up with some yourself, perhaps you may want to rethink on your approach if not on a different area of interest where you could genuinely come up with your own questions.

Last edited:
There is a search bar in the upper right. I bet if you look up questions to ask interviewer, or something similar, there would be many threads that have already talked about this.

Other than that, pull from your shadowing experience that you hopefully have. Did you see any CEREC? Are you interested in doing research in dental school? Do any students get to place implants? Specialization placement? Board pass rates?

Don't ask questions just for the sake of asking questions.

Good luck

There is a search bar in the upper right. I bet if you look up questions to ask interviewer, or something similar, there would be many threads that have already talked about this.

Other than that, pull from your shadowing experience that you hopefully have. Did you see any CEREC? Are you interested in doing research in dental school? Do any students get to place implants? Specialization placement? Board pass rates?

Don't ask questions just for the sake of asking questions.

Good luck

I think OP was asking what questions to ask ADCOM to get name out there to get potential interviews...not what questions to ask during an interview...

And OP, if there isn't anything specific you need to know, don't contact schools for the heck of it. Some people get annoyed by it, so be reallyyy careful. Good luck :)