Quick AACOMAS 2007 Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VirusZapper

Happy Hunting >:)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a quick question regarding the official MCAT scores. Under status, when you click on your official MCAT scores, what does the "special conditions" part mean? I have a "N" listed under it. Maybe this information is in the instructions, I may have missed it. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I believe the N stands for normal testing conditions...i.e. no power outages, construction, etc. I dont' know how they can varify this besides having the proctors submit some type of conditions survey. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this.

I have a question about the official MCAT score section:

I had my score released to AACOMAS about a month ago and I called to make sure they had it and they said they did. Now this new section has appeared under status and nothing is listed for my official MCAT score. Does this mean they never got my score? I keep trying to call them to ask but I keep getting sent to their mailbox instead of talking to a real person. I emailed them but have no reply. Does any body know why I don't have anything listed under my official MCAT score section? Should I re-release my MCAT score (I don't really see how it would help if it is already released)?

Members don't see this ad :)
Soccer885 said:
I have a question about the official MCAT score section:

I had my score released to AACOMAS about a month ago and I called to make sure they had it and they said they did. Now this new section has appeared under status and nothing is listed for my official MCAT score. Does this mean they never got my score? I keep trying to call them to ask but I keep getting sent to their mailbox instead of talking to a real person. I emailed them but have no reply. Does any body know why I don't have anything listed under my official MCAT score section? Should I re-release my MCAT score (I don't really see how it would help if it is already released)?
My scores did not post until my whole application had been verified. Does anybody know what the status of "New" means after each school designation?

i had another quick question in case any of you guys know the answer...my school didn't go on a credit system. we had it so that every class was 1 credit, so do you know if this is what i enter into aacomas? or do i somehow convert it? thanks in advance!

lala83 said:
i had another quick question in case any of you guys know the answer...my school didn't go on a credit system. we had it so that every class was 1 credit, so do you know if this is what i enter into aacomas? or do i somehow convert it? thanks in advance!

Our advisor said that we can just put the credits as 1 or 1.5 for lab/lectures and the AACOMAS peepz could convert it.

dtrain5 said:
My scores did not post until my whole application had been verified. Does anybody know what the status of "New" means after each school designation?

is this your first time applying. it just might mean these are all first time applications and the schools are all new. just a possibility

As long as we're asking questions, I'm trying to figure out how to enter a college course that I took in high school. I was enrolled in a local university during my junior year of high school, took a course and received credit. I can't figure out how to indicate that I was in high school when I took the class (or if I even need to make such an indication).

I’m afraid to choose “junior” and “undergraduate” when I enter the course, since I was not in college at the time.

AACOMAS won't answer phone calls or emails. Suggestions?

yes it is my first time applying, so i wanted to make sure i didn't make any mistakes. thanks for the info amathew!!