Quick dental instrument question

Started by blankguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blankguy

Full Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you call that plastic piece that gets fitted on the handpiece to clean teeth??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Our's are not plastic--------however, you are probably talking about the prophy cup (rubber) that is attatched to the prophy angle (metal) that is attatched to the handpiece (metal).
 
Okay, sorry about that. I meant to say circular rubber piece fitted on the hand piece.
 
blankguy said:
Okay, sorry about that. I meant to say circular rubber piece fitted on the hand piece.



No prob----actually I think there are plastic prophy angles that are disposable and typically used in mobile dental operations.