Quick Lifts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Winged Scapula

Cougariffic!
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Reaction score
Random question from a patient who wanted a referral for one of these, which got me to reading about them.

Do they really do a SMAS lift and if so, how do they differ from one? What is different that makes them "quick"?

Members don't see this ad.

If you're referring to a "lifestyle lift", it's simply a pretragal incision with a small SMAS plication. I think it's unimpressive and I probably wouldn't offer it. As my friend says, it's a facelift for someone who doesn't need one. It's supposed to help hike the malar fat pad up some, but I can't believe that it really does that. Tell your friend that if she wants a facelift, to go for the real deal (if she actually needs it).

If you're referring to a "lifestyle lift", it's simply a pretragal incision with a small SMAS plication.

She called it a Quick Lift but its probably the same as the "lifestyle lift" or "lunchtime lift."

I think it's unimpressive and I probably wouldn't offer it. As my friend says, it's a facelift for someone who doesn't need one. It's supposed to help hike the malar fat pad up some, but I can't believe that it really does that. Tell your friend that if she wants a facelift, to go for the real deal (if she actually needs it).

Honestly, it wasn't for me or a friend, but a patient asked about it since she knows I work with PRS guys (none of whom do anything but the traditional face lift). She does need it. ;)

Thanks for the info...I figured it had to be something sketchy if you can do it over the lunch hour.