Quick Pitt secondary question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Macbeth

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Almost done with my Pitt secondary and I have a question about the course requirements section. If a required science class includes laboratory (in my school, for example, chem 1 is lecture + lab), should I list the science class twice (under the lecture field and the lab field) or just once under lecture?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Macbeth said:
Hey all,

Almost done with my Pitt secondary and I have a question about the course requirements section. If a required science class includes laboratory (in my school, for example, chem 1 is lecture + lab), should I list the science class twice (under the lecture field and the lab field) or just once under lecture?

Thanks

I listed it under the lecture, but then under lab, I listed the lab. We have ours set up where the lecture requires that you sign up for the lab, but since there are different times for the lab sections, they have their own numbers as well. The labs are considered 0 credits, and don't show up on the transcript, but I wanted to make sure they realized it was combined lecture/lab.

I actually emailed them about this and they told me to just put "and lab" after the lecture name.

Members don't see this ad :)
Erina said:
I actually emailed them about this and they told me to just put "and lab" after the lecture name.

Yay for finding accurate information! Thanks! :thumbup:

Erina said:

I called them and they said the same thing.