quick question about ODS for navy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalmon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, i'm a female dental school going into ODS next month. just wondering if you guys tell me what is the bathroom situation is like in ODS?.. will we all take showers in one place? or will we have our own bathroom?..

Members don't see this ad.

hi, i'm a female dental school going into ODS next month. just wondering if you guys tell me what is the bathroom situation is like in ODS?.. will we all take showers in one place? or will we have our own bathroom?..

No, you, won't have your own bathroom. At ODS they have communal bathrooms, but at least they have individual shower stalls. When I was in enlisted basic training, it was an open shower room with about 8 shower heads. They sent all 60 of us in at the same time, all crammed together like some kind of homoerotic shower orgy. The nightmares persist to this very day.... :scared:

that sounds horrifying.. But for ODS.. i guess we will get more privacy?

Members don't see this ad :)
No, you, won't have your own bathroom. At ODS they have communal bathrooms, but at least they have individual shower stalls. When I was in enlisted basic training, it was an open shower room with about 8 shower heads. They sent all 60 of us in at the same time, all crammed together like some kind of homoerotic shower orgy. The nightmares persist to this very day.... :scared:

Ahahaha, man, I remember that! People are always so horrified when I tell them about it.:laugh: