Quick Question about Pitt Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Joe Joe on da Radio

Gissepi
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we mail in a check after we submit the on-line application? Or do we pay for it on-line? (After I pressed submit, the next page never loaded up and now I can't login again) Thanks much!

-JoeJoe
 
A similar thing happened to me. So I guess I'll just send in a check. You have the option to do check or credit card.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You might want to check your browser's settings or use a different one. Mine went through the credit card page just fine. I dunno, maybe their server was too busy when you guys did it? 😕
 
I got to the screen where you have the choice to pay with a credit card or check and I just logged off figuring I would pay later when my dad got home (I needed to put it on his credit card). Then when I tried to log in again it just says that since I already submitted I can't log back in. Its not a browser error, they just have a weird setup.
 
Originally posted by mws99
I got to the screen where you have the choice to pay with a credit card or check and I just logged off figuring I would pay later when my dad got home (I needed to put it on his credit card). Then when I tried to log in again it just says that since I already submitted I can't log back in. Its not a browser error, they just have a weird setup.

Ah I see. Yeah, that's really dumb.