Quick Question about Pitt Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joe Joe on da Radio

Gissepi
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do we mail in a check after we submit the on-line application? Or do we pay for it on-line? (After I pressed submit, the next page never loaded up and now I can't login again) Thanks much!

-JoeJoe

Members don't see this ad.

A similar thing happened to me. So I guess I'll just send in a check. You have the option to do check or credit card.

Members don't see this ad :)
You might want to check your browser's settings or use a different one. Mine went through the credit card page just fine. I dunno, maybe their server was too busy when you guys did it? :confused:

I got to the screen where you have the choice to pay with a credit card or check and I just logged off figuring I would pay later when my dad got home (I needed to put it on his credit card). Then when I tried to log in again it just says that since I already submitted I can't log back in. Its not a browser error, they just have a weird setup.

Originally posted by mws99
I got to the screen where you have the choice to pay with a credit card or check and I just logged off figuring I would pay later when my dad got home (I needed to put it on his credit card). Then when I tried to log in again it just says that since I already submitted I can't log back in. Its not a browser error, they just have a weird setup.

Ah I see. Yeah, that's really dumb.