• A new admissions hurdle is becoming more common: the CASPer test. Learn more about it at a free webinar hosted by SDN and PrepMatch on May 6th. Register now!

Joe Joe on da Radio

Gissepi
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Do we mail in a check after we submit the on-line application? Or do we pay for it on-line? (After I pressed submit, the next page never loaded up and now I can't login again) Thanks much!

-JoeJoe

mws99

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2002
Status (Visible)
A similar thing happened to me. So I guess I'll just send in a check. You have the option to do check or credit card.

About the Ads

Wahoo07

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2002
Status (Visible)
You might want to check your browser's settings or use a different one. Mine went through the credit card page just fine. I dunno, maybe their server was too busy when you guys did it? :confused:

mws99

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2002
Status (Visible)
I got to the screen where you have the choice to pay with a credit card or check and I just logged off figuring I would pay later when my dad got home (I needed to put it on his credit card). Then when I tried to log in again it just says that since I already submitted I can't log back in. Its not a browser error, they just have a weird setup.

Wahoo07

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2002
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by mws99
I got to the screen where you have the choice to pay with a credit card or check and I just logged off figuring I would pay later when my dad got home (I needed to put it on his credit card). Then when I tried to log in again it just says that since I already submitted I can't log back in. Its not a browser error, they just have a weird setup.

Ah I see. Yeah, that's really dumb.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.