Quick question... (anoooooter gpa question)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tncekm

MS-1
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so, I have two courses on my transcript that do not apply to my BS. They are courses that do not transfer to universities and are below college level.

Do classes that do not get counted as college courses (sub 100 classes), taken at a CC, but show on your transcript get calculated into overall GPA by AMCAS?

Members don't see this ad.

tncekm said:
Okay, so, I have two courses on my transcript that do not apply to my BS. They are courses that do not transfer to universities and are below college level.

Do classes that do not get counted as college courses (sub 100 classes), taken at a CC, but show on your transcript get calculated into overall GPA by AMCAS?

if its on your transcript with a grade, it will count toward AMCAS. Even the dual-enrollment classes I took through a CC while in high school like College Algebra and College Trig got counted into my BCPM GPA.

Well, of course they would be counted. They were college level courses :D

The reason I ask is because taking these classes would be like doing the reverse of what you did. It would be like taking high school classes while in college. Hahaha.

Anyway, it probably does count like you said. Everything usually does, but this was one situation I was a bit stumped over.