Quick Question: How to enter Extension programs?

Started by 1John4:8
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

1John4:8

living for a purpose
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

Quick question... I'm filling out my AMCAS 2008 right now and trying to get transcripts rolling. I'm a graduate of UCSD and have taken UCSD Extension courses.... How should i differentiate the two?

UCSD Extension is not listed as a choice. Should I just select Others and then type it in?

Thanks!

Joe
 
late night... anyways, I went to UCSB and took some Extensions classes after graduation (1 class/quarter). These were "upcoming/planned courses" for the AMCAS. I ended up listing them under "UCSB Post-Baccalaureate." Basically they are the same thing if you have already graduated, and this is what I was told had been done in the past.