May 25, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
HI GUYS!

Just trying to reach a unanimous consensus on the proper TITLE that you should input on PHARMCAS for a Letter of Recommendation from an RPH Pharmacist (Bachelors in Pharmacy). Just wondering if there's a technical way to refer them instead of using Dr. (As it slightly misleading).

NOTE: A pharmacist with NO PharmD.

THANK YOU :) :) :)

oldstock

Membership Revoked
Removed
Mar 12, 2014
HI GUYS!

Just trying to reach a unanimous consensus on the proper TITLE that you should input on PHARMCAS for a Letter of Recommendation from an RPH Pharmacist (Bachelors in Pharmacy). Just wondering if there's a technical way to refer them instead of using Dr. (As it slightly misleading).

NOTE: A pharmacist with NO PharmD.

THANK YOU :) :) :)

I would do "John Smith, RPh". That is the way they are always addressed.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
May 25, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I would do "John Smith, RPh". That is the way they are always addressed.

Thanks. I'm not sure if I came off the wrong way but I curious in terms of the "Title" box PHARMCAS asks for before PHARMCAS emails them asking for their letter. It's like the first box and it has (Mr.,Ms. etc)

oldstock

Membership Revoked
Removed
Mar 12, 2014
Thanks. I'm not sure if I came off the wrong way but I curious in terms of the "Title" box PHARMCAS asks for before PHARMCAS emails them asking for their letter. It's like the first box and it has (Mr.,Ms. etc)

I forgot how it was like on the PharmCAS (I just applied earlier this year and it already seems like a distant past :) ). If PharmCAS does not have the option to add RPh after your pharmacist's name (who has a BS of Pharmacy), then I would simply go with just Mr/Mrs/Ms. The schools will see the real titles of the LORs writers as they usually sign their names with their titles on the LORs (e.g. John Smith, RPh or John Smith, PhD or John Smith, PharmD, etc).

Reactions: 1 user
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads