natg101

7+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
I have recently had to change up my spring semester due to scheduling conflicts, so what I input into AMCAS is no longer correct (they don't release spring schedules until November). Should I update schools of this change? It doesn't involve pre-reqs or completion of degree. If so, is there a way to do it on AMCAS or would i have to email schools directly?

Thank you!!

BABSstudent

Established Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2011
Seattle
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I have recently had to change up my spring semester due to scheduling conflicts, so what I input into AMCAS is no longer correct (they don't release spring schedules until November). Should I update schools of this change? It doesn't involve pre-reqs or completion of degree. If so, is there a way to do it on AMCAS or would i have to email schools directly?

Thank you!!
Doesn't matter. Those were just things you were planning on taking and schools know you can't possibly know the exact times classes will be scheduled. As long as you finish your degree (if you stated so on your AMCAS) you will be fine.

OP
N

natg101

7+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Doesn't matter. Those were just things you were planning on taking and schools know you can't possibly know the exact times classes will be scheduled. As long as you finish your degree (if you stated so on your AMCAS) you will be fine.
Thanks, that's what I figured. I just thought maybe it would be better to be transparent than maybe come off as hiding something.