Quick Question regarding "Future Classes"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

natg101

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have recently had to change up my spring semester due to scheduling conflicts, so what I input into AMCAS is no longer correct (they don't release spring schedules until November). Should I update schools of this change? It doesn't involve pre-reqs or completion of degree. If so, is there a way to do it on AMCAS or would i have to email schools directly?

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

I have recently had to change up my spring semester due to scheduling conflicts, so what I input into AMCAS is no longer correct (they don't release spring schedules until November). Should I update schools of this change? It doesn't involve pre-reqs or completion of degree. If so, is there a way to do it on AMCAS or would i have to email schools directly?

Thank you!!
Doesn't matter. Those were just things you were planning on taking and schools know you can't possibly know the exact times classes will be scheduled. As long as you finish your degree (if you stated so on your AMCAS) you will be fine.

Doesn't matter. Those were just things you were planning on taking and schools know you can't possibly know the exact times classes will be scheduled. As long as you finish your degree (if you stated so on your AMCAS) you will be fine.

Thanks, that's what I figured. I just thought maybe it would be better to be transparent than maybe come off as hiding something.