Quick Question

Started by Moskeeto
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Moskeeto

Feminist
7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've searched but I can't seem to find anything that helps, so I thought I'd ask here. I can't seem to remember the name of the book that lists all the medical schools and a bit of the statistics about each school such as tuition, course requirements, average MCAT, etc. I know its a fairly obvious book, but after a couple years of medical school my brain is fried. Thanks in advance.
 
sfbear said:
thanks a ton. all i could think of was mrsa, but i don't think my friend would appreciate if I got him that. thanks again. if anybody needs any UCD or other advice while i'm here, shoot me a pm in the next few minutes.