Quiet Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Clemson Doc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
There are a few schools that have not contacted me since I submitted my secondaries (which I mailed around Thanksgiving). I realize that it is probably a bad sign at this point to not have heard anything.

Thus, I am planning on calling or writing these schools to express my continued interest and hope that they will grant me an interview. Do I really have anything to lose at this point with these schools? Does anyone have any experience with this? Any responses are greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Clemson Doc
There are a few schools that have not contacted me since I submitted my secondaries (which I mailed around Thanksgiving). I realize that it is probably a bad sign at this point to not have heard anything.

Thus, I am planning on calling or writing these schools to express my continued interest and hope that they will grant me an interview. Do I really have anything to lose at this point with these schools? Does anyone have any experience with this? Any responses are greatly appreciated.

no, you have nothing to lose. contact them. in fact several schools are done interviewing and several more are probably almost done so get crackin!