rdheharoz
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I am extremely depressed and anxious due to my personal issues, constantly feel like quitting the cardiology fellowship i have started.
i cry everyday, cant sleep, get chills and sweating due to anxiety. None of this are related to fellowship itself. If i quit and can be with my loved ones, would make me better likely.
I am not sure if i even can quit as you sign 1 year contract of pgy 4, what would future IM job consequences
thank you
I am extremely depressed and anxious due to my personal issues, constantly feel like quitting the cardiology fellowship i have started.
i cry everyday, cant sleep, get chills and sweating due to anxiety. None of this are related to fellowship itself. If i quit and can be with my loved ones, would make me better likely.
I am not sure if i even can quit as you sign 1 year contract of pgy 4, what would future IM job consequences
thank you