Quitting SDN... cold turkey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerful_squib

Snoop dogg resident
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.... well... just for the semester. To my fellow SDNers... it's been a pleasure but I am addicted to this website. So this will be my last post until May 9th... that's when the spring semester ends at my University. The reason why I am quitting cold turkey is to seperate myself from all of this hostile competition and truly focus on my school work. Yes, I know it may not seem as though there is alot of hostility on this site... but everyone has to remember that everyone who posts on this site is their competition... so that is why I am giving up cold turkey... plus I have a disastrous GPA I must make up... until May everyone!!!! Have a good semester!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.