Technology QxMD Read for Mac?

Started by Boolean
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Boolean

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If any of you have used QxMD Read, you will know what I'm talking about when I say I literally cannot go a day without it. It is hands-down the best resource for accessing free medical journals that one can download. That said, are there any alternatives, particularly those that work on Mac OSX? I'd really love to have the same functionality when I'm on my laptop. Hopefully some of you can share similar programs!
 
There are a few other options out there - I wrote about a few options a little while ago. I'm not aware of any that integrate really well (e.g. mac app or software) with a laptop/desktop other than through web interfaces. You could always use one of these to populate a personal library in Dropbox or Mendeley like applications which do integrate better.
 
There are a few other options out there - I wrote about a few options a little while ago. I'm not aware of any that integrate really well (e.g. mac app or software) with a laptop/desktop other than through web interfaces. You could always use one of these to populate a personal library in Dropbox or Mendeley like applications which do integrate better.
Great article. I use most of these thus far. I'll consider populating a personal library. Thank you!